A scanner with some excellent features and a lower price point.
– Free device upgrades for life
– Internal battery for extended use
– Responsive touchscreen
– Advanced design is less beginner-friendly
– Covers only main car systems
A simple wireless option with advanced abilities for the price.
– Pulls live data from the engine, charging, and cooling systems
– Works with free, user-friendly app
– Requires smartphone with Bluetooth connection
A compact and straightforward design for quick troubleshooting.
– Good for beginners
– Offers live data
– Quick results
– Emissions test capabilities
– Small screen
– Short cord
– Compatibility issues with Apple devices
A solid, affordable pick for professional mechanics.
– Includes vehicle workload information
– Long battery life
– 7.0-inch touchscreen
– First year of updates is free, but subsequent updates require paid subscription.
A dependable live data code reader for beginners and enthusiasts alike.
– Great entry-level device
– Works on both foreign and domestic cars
– No airbag, transmission, or tire pressure data
– Data collection is lacking compared to other models