OBDII Scan Tool
A simple wireless option with advanced abilities for the price.
– Pulls live data from the engine, charging, and cooling systems
– Monitors airbag, ABS, and TPMS
– Works with free, user-friendly app
– Live monitor refresh is slow
A layperson’s OBD2 scanner that offers repair advice.
– Easy to use
– User-friendly app
– Advanced features require premium subscription
A fast OBD2 scan tool ideal for reading live data.
– Over-voltage and battery drain protection
– Includes 3-year warranty
– Advanced options for Ford and GM vehicles
Car Diagnostic Scanner
An inexpensive scanner good for clearing DTCs.
– Includes 1-year warranty
– No proprietary app
– Only compatible with Android OS
– Limited functionality
An inexpensive OBD2 scanner that can access advanced data.
– Provides a lot of data, including DTC search, O2 sensor test, live data, and freeze frame data
– Has 30-day money-back guarantee
– Includes 2-year warranty
– Some reports of device failure after a few months
– App has poor ratings