A microfiber car towel that both scrubs and absorbs.
– #1 Best Seller in cleaning microfiber– Largest towels in this review– Dries and scrubs well because of the sides’ different textures
– Most expensive towels in this review– Some complaints about them leaving lint on cars
A microfiber towel that can be bought in packs of up to 150.
– Largest pack available in this review with 150 towels– Can absorb 8 times its weight in liquid– Machine washable
– Fewest customer reviews at about 3,300– Some complaints about them being thin
A small and thin microfiber towel for detail work.
– Can use in your home and your car– Non-abrasive material won’t scratch surfaces– Absorbs more water and dries faster than cotton cloths
– Lowest overall score– Some complaints about towels starting to smell after a few uses
Microfiber towels that come in a pack or in a tissue box.
– 1 pack comes with 5 colors– Doesn’t leave lint or streaks– Can purchase white ones that pull out of a box like tissues
– Smallest towels in this review– Some complaints about them bleeding color
A customer favorite with close to 19,000 reviews.
– #1 Best Seller in cleaning cloths– 2 different color palettes– Close to 19,000 customer reviews
– Lowest score from our in-depth testing– Some complaints about them being too abrasive