A car window tint roll that blocks heat and UV rays.
– Resistant to scratches – No radio signal interference – Nano technology rejects heat
– Few customer reviews – Some complaints about the 5% option not being dark enough
A pre-cut set that comes with a squeegee for application.
– Comes with a squeegee to help with application – 8 tint options
– No mention of protection from UV rays – Some complaints about confusing instructions
A window tint roll that has a wide range of tint options.
– Biggest tint range of 5%-75% – Environmentally friendly – Reduces glare by 39%
– Larger roll sizes cost a few hundred dollars – Some complaints about poor customer service
A pre-cut set that allows you to select the windows you want tinted.
– More than 10 set options– Can purchase an installation kit with it that has a spray bottle, razors, and squeegees– Tint of up to 50%
– Most expensive pre-cut window tint set in this review – Some complaints about how the material is thin
A pre-cut set that covers all side and windshield windows.
– Set of pre-cut pieces for all car windows – Company is responsive to installation questions and issues – Comes with detailed instructions
– Only 3 tint options – Doesn’t mask foul odors– Some complaints about the film wrinkling