A car wash soap that both cleans and waxes.
– Amazon’s Choice for car washing soap
– Cleans and waxes your car
– Slow dry time allows you to wash off the soap before it dries and leaves streaks
– Company tried to cover up the chemical smell with a citrus scent
– Some complaints about it not waxing well
A bestseller that produces a lot of suds.
– #1 Best Seller in cleaners
– Slick formula to prevent particles from scratching the paint
– Has the most reviews from more than 5,500 customers
– Smell could be too strong for those with a sensitivity
– Some complaints about it leaving behind streaks
A highly concentrated soap with a fruity smell.
– Only requires 1-2 ounces of soap for 5 gallons of water
– From a reputable car company
– Has a fruity smell
– Tied for lowest Amazon rating of 4.6 stars
– Some complaints about having to scrub harder for dirty cars
A premium soap that you can buy in a kit or on its own.
– Can purchase up to 5 gallons of the soap
– Safe on all car surfaces, including paint, glass, and rubber
– Can buy it with a wash kit that has a scrubber and bucket
– Confusing instructions on how much soap to use
– Some complaints about it being too expensive
An affordable option, safe for all paint finishes.
– Most affordable car wash soap in this review
– Safe on all paint finishes
– Doesn’t leave water spots or streaks
– Has a chemical smell
– Some complaints about it requiring more product to foam