A corded or cordless car buffer that gradually speeds up.
– Gradually speeds up to your desired speed– Can purchase a version without a power cord– Has a rubber handle to help with gripping
– Only comes with the tool– Some complaints about receiving defective buffers
A car buffer that can be purchased by itself or in three kit versions.
– #1 Best Seller in body repair grinders and polishers– Can purchase the buffer by itself or in three kits– Highest maximum speed of 7800 RPM
– Buffer weighs over 6 pounds– Some complaints about the buffer making a popping noise
A car buffer that tells you what speed to use for what imperfection.
– Amazon’s Choice for dual action polisher– Directions tell you what speed to use for what imperfection– Has a detachable handle
– Shortest warranty of six months– Some complaints about the product not spinning after applying pressure
A dual-action car buffer that comes with a lifetime warranty.
– Comes with a lifetime warranty– Has six speed settings– Doesn’t make a lot of noise
– Fewest customer reviews– Some complaints about receiving a kit with missing or broken pieces
A car buffer that is both lightweight and affordable.
– Amazon’s Choice for car buffer– Most affordable buffer in this review– Lightest buffer in this review
– Lowest Amazon and overall score– Some complaints about the product vibrating a lot