An affordable 4K dash cam with built-in GPS and WiFi.
– 170-degree angle lens
– 4K resolution
– Built-in GPS and accelerometer
– Front and rear camera
– Doesn’t include USB cable
– Adhesive mount and difficult to adjust left/right
A dependable, bare-bones backup camera and monitor.
– High-quality video
– Relatively easy installation
– Adjustable guidelines
– No touchscreen
– Nighttime performance lacking compared to some other options
A scanner with some excellent features and a lower price point.
– Free device upgrades for life
– Internal battery for extended use
– Responsive touchscreen
– Advanced design is less beginner-friendly
– Covers only main car systems
A quick-charging portable charger with a scratch-resistant exterior.
– MultiProtect safety system
– PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology
– Scratch-resistant exterior
– No USB-C output ability
An adjustable, wide-coverage UV screen for those who’d rather not wear sunglasses.
– Wide range of adjustable configurations
– Durable material
– Very stable
– Wide coverage
– Does not fit all car visors
– Does not hang low enough for shorter drivers